Easy Summer Appetizers
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Going to a party and need to bring an impressive dish? Throwing a bash and want to be the envy of your guests? Let us show you how easy it is to create gourmet appetizers using spring’s bounty of fresh ingredients. You’ll learn easy techniques for making homemade relish, aioli and vinaigrette. Plus, we’ll share the secrets for making light and crispy fritters.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants