Late Summer Barbecue Blowout
What You Will Learn
It’s the end of summer, and to celebrate we’ve created a menu focused on dishes that highlight the rich bounty of the late summer season when prepared on the grill. Our chef instructor, also a grilling guru, will share with students tips on and techniques for getting the best grilling results every time you light the fire. We’ll show you how to give chicken, steak, vegetables and even a fruity dessert new, fire-roasted flavors in no time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants