Late Summer Celebration
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Quick, before it’s gone! Summer always seems to melt away faster than ice cream, but in this class we’ll show you how to make the best of it with the fabulous flavors of the season. You’ll learn techniques for grilling that maximize the potential of summer’s amazing bounty with this menu full of light and satisfying recipes that are perfect for parties, family dinners, quick lunches and more.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants