Vegetarian Cooking Inspired by "Plenty " + Free Book
What You Will Learn
Inviting, inventive renowned Chef Yotam Ottolenghi's cookbook Plenty has been hailed a favorite of food enthusiasts the world over. Ottolenghi’s Mediterranean background and unapologetic passion for ingredients inspire his delicious perspective on cooking. We’ll explore a few innovative recipes, unique ingredients and extraordinary flavor combinations inspired by his cookbook, that you will love to recreate at home.
Class Bonus: All class participants will receive a copy of Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London's Ottolenghi.
*Classes taught by Sur La Table chefs. Yotam Ottolenghi will not be in attendance.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shakshuka image by Jonathan Lovekin, copyright 2010. Used by permission of Chronicle Books LLC.