The Best of Szechuan Cooking
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Hailing from southwestern China, Szechuan cuisine has gained international acclaim for its bold, vibrant flavors of chile peppers, garlic, peanuts, ginger, and its namesake peppercorn. Now you can bring home the flavors of Szechuan cooking to delight family and friends. In this class, our chef instructor will guide you through an exciting menu from your favorite Szechuan restaurant which you will make and enjoy. You’ll learn to work with traditional ingredients to make a range of richly flavored Szechuan classics.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class