French Pastry Workshop
What You Will Learn
Are you a lover of fine French pastries? If not yet, you will be after this class. We’ll show you how to create patisserie-quality French desserts at home. Our instructor will walk you through the traditional techniques for making a variety of classic pastries and fillings, like éclairs and crème anglaise, plus French madeleines. These delicate beauties are easier to make than you might think, and more delicious than your guests can imagine.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants