French Techniques in an Hour
What You Will Learn
If you think French cooking techniques are only for over-achievers and classically trained chefs, this one hour class will change your mind. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for creating a menu of classics. You'll work alongside classmates learning to prepare pan seared chicken and two delicious side. We'll share our secrets for devine French cuisine. Bon appetit!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants