Fresh & Healthy Mexican Cooking
What You Will Learn
With summer's bounty of fresh produce, it's easy to create Mexican food that's packed with flavor instead of calories. Join us and learn how to use authentic, south of the border ingredients and techniques to spice up your cooking repertoire. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for preparing perfectly grilled fish, homemade salsas, a unique summer salad and a refreshing sorbet. After mastering a few basics, you'll love creating fresh and healthy Mexican favorites right in your own cocina.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class