Deliciously Healthy Superfoods
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Explore the healthy and delicious side of superfoods like kale, beets, chia, salmon, and more. Join us for this hands-on class and learn how these amazing whole-food ingredients boost energy, enhance health, and support overall well-being. Our instructor will show you some simple techniques for creating tasty dishes packed with antioxidants, fiber, calcium, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Once you learn how to easily incorporate superfoods into your everyday diet, you’ll look forward to sharing a lifetime of healthy meals with family and friends.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class