What You Will Learn
Why settle for sugary, artificially flavored popsicles when you can easily make your own fresh and fruity frozen treats? Join us for this fun, hands-on class and learn to transform seasonal ingredients into a variety of tasty popsicles. Our instructor will share secrets for selecting fruits, incorporating spice, and creating the perfect swirl. Plus, you’ll discover the trick for making scrumptious chocolate-dipped popsicles. Once you master a few simple techniques, you’ll look forward to experimenting with your own unique flavor combinations.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants