Basics of French Pastry
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
What food is at once so elegant, simple and comforting as a French pastry? Join us to learn the basics to creating patisserie-quality pastries at home. Our instructor will walk you through techniques for developing two classic dough’s into a golden beauties and oversee the creation of the all-important delicious fillings. Once you’ve taken a bite, you’ll be transported on a delectable French holiday.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants