Ô Cuisine Glass Loaf Dish, 11"
- SKU: 5517057
Why is glass the best for baking? The answer is clear—you can see the exterior of your bread as it bakes. Glass is also easy to clean and food slides right out of it. This designed-in-Paris glass loaf dish is made from borosilicate tempered glass, which is an extremely resilient glass that resists shattering, thermal shock (it can go directly from freezer to oven) and scratches (you can cut directly into the glass without damaging it). It’s also a healthy and hygienic material, so there’s no worry of unwanted chemicals affecting your delicious food.
- Made of shatter- and scratch-resistant borosilicate glass—you can cut right in the dish
- Transfers heat evenly and intensely
- Incredible resistance to thermal shock—can go directly from freezer to oven
- Transparent glass displays beautifully on table and allows you to keep an eye on food while baking
- Easy to wash by hand or in dishwasher
- Healthy and hygienic material
- Designed in Paris, made in France
- Manufacturer: ÔCuisine
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: 11.1" L x 4.5" W x 3" H
- Capacity: 1.6 qt.
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 572°F
- Loaf dish