Global Hollow-Edge Chef’s Knife Set
This sharp duo is handcrafted in Japan and provides the home chefs with two quality, indispensable blades. The hollow-ground chef’s knife is perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing, while the paring knife is ideal for small, fine cuts, peeling fruits and vegetables, de-veining shrimp and much more.
Lightweight design features perfect balance, reducing hand fatigue and providing you with greater control. Ergonomic, molded handles ensure comfortable slicing, and Global’s signature dimple pattern provides a stronger grip. Seamless construction from a single piece of high-tech CROMOVA stainless steel eliminates food and dirt traps.
- Global’s award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. To deliver perfect balance, Global manufactures hollow handles, then fills each one just enough to achieve the desired weight.
- With the ideal balance, Global cutlery helps reduce hand fatigue and provides greater control
- Razor-sharp blade cleanly removes meat from bone. Plus, the double-beveled edge accommodates both right- and left-handed users.
- Ergonomic, molded handle ensures comfortable slicing, and Global’s signature dimple pattern provides a stronger grip
- Seamless construction from a single piece of high-tech CROMOVA stainless steel eliminates food and dirt traps
- Blade is flat-ground with a long taper, so the edge remains sharp longer
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Chef’s knife: 7" blade
- Paring knife: 3" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash and dry immediately
- 7" chef’s knife
- 3" paring knife