All-Clad Professional Stockpots
Sale $349.96 - $749.96
Sugg. $604.95 - $1,294.95
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus oval roaster and two pot holders (SKU 3623576, a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the roaster and pot holders plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (SKU 1548221, a $279.95 value). Offer good while supplies last. For help placing your order, call customer service at 800-243-0852.
Prepare food for a large party with All-Clad Professional stockpots. These high-capacity pots are found in restaurants and cafeterias and are now available for your home, allowing you to cook large batches of soup and stock, and boil large portions of pasta, corn, potatoes and seafood. Heavy-gauge brushed stainless steel is durable enough for a lifetime of cooking, heats evenly and will not warp, rust or react with food. Securely riveted to the pots, oversize ergonomic stainless steel handles allow you to transport pot safely and comfortably, even when wearing oven mitts. Interior capacity markings ensure precise measurements when adding liquids.
- Large-capacity pots for cooking generous portions
- Warp-resistant, noncorrosive 18/9 stainless steel pots with flat base and tall sides heat evenly and will not react with food
- Capacity markings on interior
- Cast stainless steel handles are riveted for strength, ergonomically designed for comfort and large enough to grip securely even with oven mitts
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel
- Capacity, Dimensions and Weight:
- 36-qt: 14" L x 20" W x 13" H, 13 lbs.
- 50-qt: 15.5" L x 21.5" W x 15" H, 17.5 lbs.
- 75-qt: 14.5" L x 20.5" W x 20" H, 22 lbs.
- 100-qt: 19" L x 25" W x 20" H, 30.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the Vietnam
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetops; including induction
- Dishwasher safe