Ballarini Professionale 2800 Saucepan, 3 qt.
- SKU: 3657913
This versatile saucepan is ideal for everything from simmering sauces and making custards to boiling pasta and heating soup. Found in restaurant kitchens across Italy—and now available to home cooks—Ballarini’s professional-quality saucepan easily holds up to heavy-duty use. Made from extra-thick cold-forged aluminum, it heats rapidly and evenly with minimal hot spots. Exceptionally scratch-resistant Granitium coating releases effortlessly and offers long-lasting nonstick performance—even when used with metal utensils. A tight-fitting lid keeps moisture from escaping for tender, delicious results. The hollow stainless steel handle stays cool on the stovetop and ensures a firm, comfortable grip. Plus, this does-it-all saucepan is dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- 4mm-thick cold-forged aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution and minimizes hot spots
- Superior flat-base stability for evenly cooked results every time
- PFOA-free Professional Kerastone Profi Granite "Granitium" nonstick coating releases effortlessly and holds up to metal utensils
- Designed for heavy-duty use—Granitium nonstick is reinforced with mineral and ceramic particles for extra scratch resistance and long-lasting nonstick properties
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture for tender, flavorful meals
- Hollow, stay-cool stainless steel handle ensures a firm, comfortable grip
- Glazed aluminum exterior looks great in any kitchen
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum, nonstick, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7" x 6" (15" x 7" x 7", including handle and lid)
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe
- If your cookware loses its shine, natural products such as lemon juice, vinegar or cream of tartar remove discoloration without damaging the metal
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F