Ballarini Professionale 2800 Braiser, 11"
Size : 11"
Ideal for everything from braising short ribs and searing steak to slow cooking chili and simmering stews, these braisers also double as stylish serving dishes. Found in restaurant kitchens across Italy—and now available to home cooks—Ballarini’s professional-quality braisers easily hold up to heavy-duty use. Made from extra-thick cold-forged aluminum, they heat rapidly and evenly with minimal hot spots. Exceptionally scratch-resistant Granitium coating releases effortlessly and offers long-lasting nonstick performance—even when used with metal utensils. Tight-fitting lids keep moisture from escaping, ensuring that your meals are steadily basted in their own juices for tender, delicious results. Comfortable handles stay cool on the stovetop and accommodate oven mitts for easy transport from oven to table. Plus, these versatile braisers are perfect for searing on the stovetop and finishing in the oven—and they’re dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- 4mm-thick cold-forged aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution and minimizes hot spots
- Superior flat-base stability for evenly cooked results every time
- PFOA-free Professional Kerastone Profi Granite "Granitium" nonstick coating releases effortlessly and holds up to metal utensils
- Designed for heavy-duty use—Granitium nonstick is reinforced with mineral and ceramic particles for extra scratch resistance and long-lasting nonstick properties
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture for tender, flavorful meals
- Hollow stainless steel handles ensure a firm, comfortable grip—plus they stay cool during stovetop cooking and easily accommodate pot holders for oven use
- Unlike many nonstick pans, braiser easily transitions from stovetop to oven and is dishwasher safe
- Glazed aluminum exterior looks great in any kitchen
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum, nonstick, stainless steel
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 11" x 6" (14" x 11" x 6.5", including handles and lid); 2 qt.; 4.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe
- If your cookware loses its shine, natural products such as lemon juice, vinegar or cream of tartar remove discoloration without damaging the metal
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F