Ballarini Professionale 2800 Deep Skillet, 11"
- SKU: 3657889
With a uniquely roomy profile that’s deeper than traditional skillets, these versatile skillets are perfect for everything from quick stir-fries to pan-fried chicken. Found in restaurant kitchens across Italy—and now available to home cooks—Ballarini’s professional-quality skillets easily hold up to heavy-duty use. Made from extra-thick cold-forged aluminum, they heat rapidly and evenly with minimal hot spots. Exceptionally scratch-resistant Granitium nonstick coating releases effortlessly and offers long-lasting nonstick performance—even when used with metal utensils. Comfortable, stay-cool handles lets you toss ingredients with ease. Plus, these extra-deep skillets are perfect for searing on the stovetop and finishing in the oven—and they’re dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze. Available in two sizes.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- 4mm-thick cold-forged aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution and minimizes hot spots
- Superior flat-base stability for evenly cooked results every time
- PFOA-free Professional Kerastone Profi Granite "Granitium" nonstick coating releases effortlessly and holds up to metal utensils
- Designed for heavy-duty use—Granitium nonstick is reinforced with mineral and ceramic particles for extra scratch resistance and long-lasting nonstick properties
- Hollow stainless steel stay-cool handle ensures a firm, comfortable grip—making it easy to flip and toss like a pro
- Unlike many nonstick pans, skillet easily transitions from stovetop to oven and is dishwasher safe
- Glazed aluminum exterior looks great in any kitchen
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum, nonstick, stainless steel
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 11" x 6" (20" x 11" x 6", including handle); 3.8lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe
- If your cookware loses its shine, natural products such as lemon juice, vinegar or cream of tartar remove discoloration without damaging the metal
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F