Ballarini Professionale Series 4500 Aluminum Nonstick Braiser
Bring home the same cookware used in restaurants across Italy. This professional-quality braiser does everything from slow cooking and simmering to sautéing and baking, and is designed for intensive use. It’s made with extra-thick aluminum and coated in quick-releasing Kerastone Profi Superior nonstick that’s reinforced with ceramic particles to ensure it lasts and lasts—even when used with metal utensils and cleaned in the dishwasher. Handles are designed for comfort, remain cool to the touch and riveted for strength.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- Very thick (5mm) aluminum provides excellent heat distribution and retention without hot spots
- Professional-grade Kerastone Profi Superior nonstick is PFOA-free, safe for metal utensils, long-lasting and reinforced with ceramic particles for exceptional durability
- Superior flat-base stability delivers evenly cooked results every time
- Hollow-tube, stay-cool stainless steel handles are designed for easy grip and riveted for strength
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel and nonstick
- Dimensions: 9.8" diameter (14.5" L with handle) x 2.8" H
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- (Lid not included)