Terra Cotta Bread Warmer
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE BOW20: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 12/2/20 and 11:59pm PST on 12/6/20. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Anova, BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
- SKU: 4904975
Keep your loaves or rolls toasty during the entire meal with this terra cotta bread warmer. To use, heat in your oven, toaster or grill, then set the heated tile in a cloth-lined basket or dish. Place your warmed bread or buns on top, and cover with cloth.
- Terra cotta promotes even warming
- Microwave, toaster, stovetop and oven safe to 350°F
- Manufacturer: JBK Pottery
- Material: Terra cotta
- Dimensions: 5" L x 3" W x 0.5" H
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Made in Canada
- In the oven: bread warmer may be placed in a heated oven at 250°–350°F for about 10 minutes
- In the toaster: your bread warmer may be heated in a normal toaster
- On the grill: you can place the bread warmer on the barbecue grill and heat for about 10 minutes
- Always handle the heated warmer carefully with tongs, pot holders or oven mitts
- Not microwave safe
- Hand wash only
- One bread warmer