Chantal Vintage Teakettle
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
An elegant addition to any kitchen, this teakettle pairs vintage styling with contemporary innovation. Enameled steel surface will not fade, and the stay-cool handle provides a comfortable, secure grip while pouring. Teakettle features a conical spout with built-in whistle and a wide opening for easy cleaning and filling. Perfect for all cooktops, including induction.
- Vintage-style kettle with matching enamel lid
- Bright color will not fade
- Comfortable handle stays cool to the touch
- Heavy duty enamel interior resists hard water and calcium buildup
- Durable, one-piece body construction
- Manufacturer: Chantal
- Material: Carbon steel body with premium enamel inside and out; Stainless steel and phenolic handle
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 9"
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Made in Thailand
- Compatible with electric, gas and induction cooktops
- Wear an oven mitt when kettle is hot
- Hand wash only
- Do not leave water in teakettle when not in use
- To prevent mineral deposits, occasionally make a solution of 1/4 cup white vinegar with 2 cups of water and simmer for 20 minutes