Dansk Kobenstyle Butter Warmer, 19 oz.
- SKU: 6402903
Experience the cookware that started a revolution. In 1950, Jens Quistgaard designed a set of pots for a Danish foundry inspired by Mid-Century Modern form, which gained international acclaim and blurred the lines between kitchen and dining room. This set was the forerunner of Kobenstyle—a lightweight collection of enameled steel cookware in an array of vibrant colors for casual home cooking and serving. This petite pot is the perfect size for melting butter, heating syrup, sauces or soups, or for making individual servings of sides or soufflés.
- Lightweight, easy-to-clean enameled steel
- Wood handle
- Inspired by Mid-Century Modern design
- Available in an array of vivid colors
- Manufacturer: Dansk
- Material: Enameled steel and wood
- Dimensions: 3.5" diameter (7" L with handle) x 3.25" H
- Capacity: 19 oz.
- Weight: 1.35 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Thailand
- Safe for all heat sources including induction
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Hand wash only
- Butter warmer