Dansk Kobenstyle Saucepan with Trivet Lid, 1 qt.
Experience the cookware that started a revolution. In 1950, Jens Quistgaard designed a set of pots for a Danish foundry inspired by Mid-Century Modern form that gained international acclaim and blurred the lines between kitchen and dining room. This set was the forerunner of Kobenstyle—a lightweight collection of enameled steel cookware with lids that conveniently double as trivets in an array of vibrant colors for casual home cooking and serving. This saucepan is ideal for making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers.
- Lightweight, easy-to-clean enameled steel
- Lid doubles as a trivet
- Wood handle
- Inspired by Mid-Century Modern design
- Available in an array of vivid colors
- Manufacturer: Dansk
- Material: Enameled steel and wood
- Dimensions: 4.75" diameter (5.25" L with handle) x 4" H (4.75" H with lid)
- Capacity: 1 qt.
- Weight: 1 lbs. 14 oz.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Thailand
- Safe for all heat sources including induction
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Hand wash only
- Trivet lid