Dansk Kobenstyle Casserole with Trivet Lid, 2 qt.
Experience the cookware that started a revolution. In 1950, Jens Quistgaard designed a set of pots for a Danish foundry inspired by Mid-Century Modern form, which gained international acclaim and blurred the lines between kitchen and dining room. This set was the forerunner of Kobenstyle—a lightweight collection of enameled steel cookware with lids that conveniently double as trivets in an array of vibrant colors for casual home cooking and serving. This covered casserole is ideal for soups, slow cooking meats, baking bread and more.
- Lightweight, easy-to-clean enameled steel
- Lid doubles as a trivet
- Large welded handles are easy to grip even with bulky oven mitts
- Inspired by Mid-Century Modern design
- Available in an array of vivid colors
- Manufacturer: Dansk
- Material: Enameled steel
- Dimensions: 7.8" diameter (11" L with handles) x 4.5" H
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Thailand
- Safe for all heat sources including induction
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Hand wash only
- Trivet lid