Dansk Kobenstyle Baker, 3 qt.
Experience the cookware that started a revolution. In 1950, Jens Quistgaard designed a set of pots for a Danish foundry inspired by Mid-Century Modern form that gained international acclaim and blurred the lines between kitchen and dining room. This set was the forerunner of Kobenstyle—a lightweight collection of enameled steel cookware in an array of vibrant colors for casual home cooking and serving. This baker is ideal for baking entrees, side dishes and desserts every day of the week.
- Lightweight, easy-to-clean enameled steel
- Welded handles
- Inspired by Mid-Century Modern design
- Available in an array of vivid colors
- Manufacturer: Dansk
- Material: Enameled steel
- Dimensions: 16" L (18" L with handles) x 12" W x 2.25" H
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Thailand
- Safe for all heat sources including induction
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Hand wash only