Duralex Gigogne Ice Cream Bowl, Set of 6, 8¾ oz.
These classic Parisian bowls are perfect for enjoying a summery sorbet or a decadent ice-cream Sunday—don’t forget the cherry on top! Constructed in France of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass by Duralex, the company that invented the glass tempering process. Tempered glass is nonporous, so it won’t absorb liquid and is two-and-a-half times stronger than ordinary glass. Duralex bowls are also safe—if broken they shatter into small chunks as opposed to jagged shards, reducing risk of injury. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Extremely durable, Duralex glassware is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Duralex glassware is suitable for both hot and cold liquids (-4°F to 266°F) and is highly resistant to thermal shock
- Duralex glassware is nonporous and won’t absorb liquids
- Incredibly versatile, Duralex glassware can move directly from the freezer to the microwave, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Built to last—Duralex glasses will maintain their original look for many years
- If broken by a strong shock, Duralex glassware shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Made in France since 1939
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Material: Tempered glass
- Dimensions: 4" x 4"
- Capacity: 8.75 oz.
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- 6 glasses