Duralex Provence Glasses, Set of 6, 3.1 oz.
These classic French glasses are perfect for both entertaining and everyday use. Constructed in France of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass by Duralex, the company that invented the glass tempering process. Tempered glass is nonporous, so it won’t absorb liquid and is two-and-a-half times stronger than ordinary glass. Duralex glasses are stackable and safe—if broken they shatter into small chunks as opposed to jagged shards, reducing risk of injury. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Available in an assortment of convenient sizes.
- Extremely durable, Duralex glassware is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Duralex glassware is suitable for both hot and cold liquids (-4°F to 266°F) and is highly resistant to thermal shock
- Duralex glassware is nonporous and won’t absorb liquids
- Glasses stack easily for convenient, space-saving storage
- Incredibly versatile, Duralex glassware can move directly from the freezer to the microwave, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Built to last—Duralex glasses will maintain their original look for many years
- If broken by a strong shock, Duralex glassware shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Made in France since 1939
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Material: Tempered glass
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 2.75"
- Capacity: 3.1 oz.
- Made in France
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- 6 glasses