Emile Henry Rectangular Ruffle Baker
- SKU: PRO-2084481
Durable, expertly crafted stoneware with iconic French style. Naturally stylish, this classic Burgundy clay vessel is perfect for cooking and serving lasagnas, vegetable gratins, roasts and more. Burgundy clay diffuses heat evenly for controlled, gentle cooking and, thanks to its high thermal resistance, can go directly from the freezer to a hot oven. Ruffled edges add a classically stylish touch to any meal. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping—you can even cut directly on the surface—and will not hold baked-on or burnt food, so cleanup is always easy. Emile Henry’s food-safe glazes are free of both lead and cadmium and will not craze, discolor or fade over time. Available in several colors.
- Exclusive Ceradon finishing process improves upon the qualities of traditional pottery
- Superior heat retention helps keep food hot and delicious
- Remarkably durable for a ceramic vessel, yet lightweight and easy to handle
- Expertly fired with 100% food-safe glazes, Emile Henry cookware resists chipping, cracking and scratching and will not trap baked-on or burnt-on food
- Can move directly from the freezer to the oven
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 14.2" x 10.2" x 2.8"
- Capacity: 3.3 qt.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F