Emile Henry Flame Fish Stone, 19.5" x 10.75"
- SKU: 2081529
The perfect solution for cooking delicate fish on your grill, this oval stone features raised ridges for appetizing grill marks and a pouring spout that allows you to safely drain cooking liquids before transferring to the table. Made from Burgundy clay, each stone is capable of being heated to high temperatures, for light, perfectly crisp crusts and moist, airy interiors. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, the Flame fish stone is safe for use with charcoal grills and open fires (not recommended for stovetop use)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Can be heated to high temperatures for excellent searing
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 17.5" (19.5" with handles) x 10.75" x 1.75"
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F