Emile Henry Foie Gras Terrine
Perfect for creating fois gras, pâté, baked custards and more, this terrine features a weighted press that molds ingredients from all sides to remove air pockets, ensuring the ideal delicate texture. Made of Burgundy clay, it heats gently and evenly for delicious results every time. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food, so cleanup is always easy. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand finished by skilled artisans.
- Weighted press removes air pockets, ensuring the perfect texture for pâté, fois gras, baked custards and more
- Burgundy clay ensures even cooking and helps keep food warm on the table
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, terrine can go directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glaze provides an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a breeze
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 4.1" x 3.5"
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Foie gras terrine