Emile Henry Loaf Pan
Great for everything from yeast loaves to banana bread, this beautiful baker pairs a modern sensibility with time-honored French construction techniques. Made of Burgundy clay, it diffuses heat gently and evenly for delicious results every time. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food so cleanup is always easy. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand finished by skilled artisans. Available in a variety of colors.
- Perfect for baking all kinds of delicious breads—from classic sourdough and wheat loaves to sweet quick breads
- Burgundy clay ensures even cooking for beautifully browned crusts
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, baker can go directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glaze provides an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a breeze
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 12" x 5" x 3.5"
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Loaf pan