Emile Henry Brioche Dish
Bread lovers, rejoice! This brioche dish makes it easy to create the buttery, egg-rich yeast bread at home. Featuring the traditional flared, fluted design preferred by French bakers, this dish delivers impressively puffed loaves with a perfectly soft, delicate crumb. Made of Burgundy clay, it diffuses heat gently and evenly for delicious results every time. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food so cleanup is always easy. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand finished by skilled artisans.
- The ideal dish for creating rich, buttery bakery-style brioche at home
- Classic French design delivers impressively puffed brioche with a tender crumb
- Burgundy clay ensures even cooking for perfect results every time
- With a beautiful ruffled shape, dish doubles as a stylish serving dish
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, baker can go directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glaze provides an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a breeze
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 3.9"
- Capacity: 1.6 qt.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Brioche dish