Emile Henry Flame Tatin Dish, 14" x 12"
Make the perfect tarte tatin—a French classic—at home with this this specially designed dish. Burgundy clay heats evenly for controlled cooking with minimal hot spots. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, Flame cookware is safe for use with direct heat and is compatible with all cooktops (induction cooking requires a diffuser plate)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for stovetop, broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 14" x 12" x 0.5" (2.5" with lid)
- Capacity: 2.4 qt.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F