Rowenta Everlast Anticalc Iron
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
This high-performance steam iron will deliver years of perfect results, thanks to its innovative Anti-Calc system. Its patented Calc Collector captures limescale particles, while a self-cleaning system eliminates small calcium particles. The result? Reliable performance and clean steam, even in the face of hard water. In addition to its self-cleaning properties, the Everlast Iron features a 400-hole soleplate with a high-precision tip, as well as a 12-ounce water tank that delivers up to 30 minutes of uninterrupted steam. The ergonomic thermostat knob makes it easy adjust the temperature, and various steam settings allow you to tackle every ironing job.
- 1750-watt steam iron features a removable lime-scale collector—great for preventing limescale buildup from hard water
- Stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution
- High-precision tip makes it easy to iron tough-to-access spots like pockets, pleats and around buttons
- Ergonomic thermostat knob allows you to fine-tune temperature
- 12-ounce water tank delivers up to 30 minutes of uninterrupted steam
- Settings include auto steam, variable steam, burst of steam and vertical steam
- 8-foot power cord allows for extended reach
- Self-Clean system removes impurities to prevent calcium deposits, ensuring long-lasting clean steam and perfect ironing results
- Anti-Drip system prevents water leakage when the iron has not yet reached its optimal temperature
- Three-way smart shutoff automatically turns iron off after: 8 minutes in the upright position, and 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over
- Manufacturer: Rowenta
- Model: DW7180
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions: 11" x 5" x 6"
- Capacity: 12-oz. water tank
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Wipe clean
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions