Sur La Table French Onion Soup Starter
Create the deep, complex flavor of French onion soup in just minutes with our exclusive soup starter. Sweet and buttery caramelized onions are slow simmered in a beef base with red wine and brandy—just add beef stock and heat. For the true Parisian experience, portion soup into individual oven-safe bowls, top with croutons and cheese and place under broiler until cheese is bubbly and toasted. Bon appetit!
- In addition to the soup starter you will need:
- 2 cups low-sodium beef stock
- Mild melting cheese such as gruyere or fontina, optional
- Croutons or garlic toast, optional
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Urban Accents
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Ingredients: Onions, beef broth(beef stock, less than 2% salt, yeast extract, natural flavoring, onion juice concentrate, tomato paste, beef fat, beef extract, carrots, celery, onions, sugar, cornstarch), red wine, brown sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate), butter, beef base (beef stock flavoring, modified corn starch, caramel color), salted brandy, red wine vinegar, starch, spices, citric acid
- Allergen statement: Contains wheat, soy, milk
- Made in the USA
- 24 oz.