Cuisinart Two-Burner Gas Griddle
From bacon and egg breakfasts at the campsite to burgers at your tailgate party, Cuisinart’s versatile gas griddle makes it easy to create delicious meals—anytime, anywhere. Boasting two independent burners with twist-light ignition knobs, this portable griddle gives you optimal control over cooking—in a compact, easy-to-use package. The cast iron griddle distributes heat evenly across a generous 285-square-inch cooking surface. Legs provide stability whether you’re cooking on a picnic table, bench or deck, and they fold and latch for easy transport. A built-in hose connects directly to any 20-lb. propane tank without an adapter, making setup a breeze.
- Versatile outdoor griddle is great for patios, picnics, camping, tailgating and more
- Two 7,000 BTU burners offer more precise temperature control
- Easy to light with a twist-start ignition knob
- Built-in handle and folding, latching legs make transport safe and easy
- Griddle connects to a 20-lb. propane tank without the need for an adapter
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: CGG-501
- Material: Steel, cast iron
- Dimensions: 19.3" x 20" x 9"
- Capacity: 285 square inches
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water
- For use with a 20-lb. propane tank (not included)
- Gas griddle