GreenPan Heritage Nonstick Skillet, 10"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Enjoy healthier stir-fries, scrambles and more, thanks to the Thermolon Diamond ceramic nonstick technology featured in the Heritage skillets by GreenPan. This extraordinary 100% ceramic nonstick is four times more conductive than copper, resulting in quick, easy cleaning and less oil required for frying. GreenPan cleans up easily in the dishwasher. High walls on the thick aluminum body prevent messy spills and are ideal for reducing sauces and wilting greens. Magneto technology, featuring a coating of copper-reinforced ferromagnetic particles, allows for super-fast heating and optimal heat transfer on all cooking surfaces.
- Protective ceramic coating covers cookware on the inside and outside, which acts as an armor to keep your pans looking great
- Safe and nontoxic ceramic coating is completely free of PFOA, PFAS and persistent pollutants as well as lead or cadmium and will not blister or peel, even when heated to temperatures of up to 600°F
- Diamond-reinforced coating is up to 50% more durable and four times more conductive than copper
- Thick forged base for even heat distribution and stability on the stove
- Magneto induction technology for efficient performance on all stovetops, including induction
- Hard-anodized-aluminum body is built to last in even the toughest kitchens
- Riveted stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Manufacturer: GreenPan
- Material: Aluminum, nonstick, stainless steel and ceramic
- Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5" L (including handle) x 10" W x 3.3" H; 2.65 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction; in the oven up to 600°F; and under the broiler