We will match the advertised prices of new products sold by Amazon.com or sold on Amazon.com by the manufacturer, Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, Target.com, cutlery&more.com, chefscatalog.com wholelattelove.com, walmart.com
and Crate & Barrel.
Our price match guarantee offer is valid for online and in-store purchases, and we allow you to match online prices for in-store purchases. For online purchases, before placing your order, please contact our customer service who will verify the copy of
the ad or check the link to the competitor pricing. If you have questions, please call our customer service team at 1.800.243.0852. For in-store purchases, please see a store associate.
Terms and Conditions: The item being matched must be identical in brand name, size, weight, color, quantity, and model number. Each customer is limited to only one price match per identical item. At the time you request a price match, the lower price
item must be in stock and available in our store or on our website. In addition, the lower price must be current (not outdated), published, and valid, and you must have evidence of an original, complete paper advertisement or website address showing
the price of the item being matched. Price match is available only in the U.S. and only on the day of your purchase. In calculating a retail, in-store price match, we will add to any online price the applicable sales tax for the state where our
store is located. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders where a price match have been made and the competing retailer also charges shipping.
Exclusions: This offer excludes the following:
- Category-wide or storewide discounts.
- Percentage or dollars-off discounts (e.g., “20% off” or “$10 off a purchase of $100 or more”) and coupon-required prices.
- Pre-order and trade-in offers.
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, and mail-in offers. We do not take competitor coupons online. Coupons may be accepted in-stores only if coupon present at time of purchase (see stores for details).
- Free items, buy-one-get-one-free items, and gift-with-purchase offers if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
- Typographical and other pricing errors.
- Items shipped directly from vendor or manufacturer.
- Service fees, such as free or discounted shipping and delivery fees.
- Items that are advertised as limited-quantity, limited-time, out-of-stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished, used, closeout, damaged, or liquidation.
- Prices from resellers, clearance websites, auction websites, and retail outlets.
- Prices on items that require a minimum quantity must be purchased for lower price to apply.
- Prices that only display on a website after log in.
- Paid membership club and paid loyalty programs.
- Non-branded and private-label items.
- Prices offered outside the U.S.
Sur La Table reserves the right to suspend, terminate, update or modify this policy at any time.
General: Sur La Table’s decisions about eligibility for this Offer are final. Sur La Table reserves the right to: correct errors or inconsistencies in Offer materials; suspend or terminate this Offer (in whole or in part) if it cannot be executed as planned;
and disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the Offer. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. This Offer is void outside the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. and where prohibited,
restricted or taxed. Any legal action arising out of or connected with this Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages,
excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS OFFER, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES THAT “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE
CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”