John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Cutting Board with Juice Groove and Chrome Handles, 24" x 18" x 2¼"
- SKU: 869032
This beautiful cutting board with chrome handles for easy lifting is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple. The board is reversible with one flat side and another side that has grooves to catch juices from cutting and carving. Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria. The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Chrome handles for easy lifting
- Groove to catch juices
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 2¼"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color