John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Newton Prep Master Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 2¼"
This beautiful cutting board is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple. The board features graduated juice grooves that lead juices down to a pan to a stainless steel pan. When full, simply pull out the stainless steel pan and transfer juices, food, or scraps back to the cooking vessel or sink. Reverse side of the board is flat for any cutting job. Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria. The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board. Make sure to reapply cream or oil when the board becomes dry or lighter in color. To ensure the life of the cutting board, wipe with mild soap, water, and damp cloth to clean.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Graduated juice grooves lead to a stainless steel pan
- Reverse side of the board is flat for any cutting job
- Set stainless steel pan in cut-out to collect cut food or scraps for easy transfer from the cutting board
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 2¼"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color