Kai My First Knife Serrated Santoku, 5.25"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Encourage safe knife skills for your young chef with Kai’s My First Knife. Small serrations along the edge securely grip food, ensuring nonslip cutting for anything from veggies or cakes to proteins or fruits. The tip and heel are rounded for safety so that the only sharp part of the knife is the cutting edge itself. The contoured handle’s special design is perfect for smaller hands, with a comfortable grip that guides the hands into a safe, sturdy position.
- 420J high carbon stainless steel blade is highly corrosion-resistant
- Textured ambidextrous handle is contoured for a secure, comfortable grip
- Tip and heel are rounded to encourage safe cutting practices
- Serrated edges sink solidly into food, keeping food securely gripped
- Includes matching sheath for safe storage
- Manufacturer: Kai Housewares
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 5.25" blade; 13.9" L x 6.2" W x 0.8" H
- Weight: 0.74 lb.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in China
- Hand-wash only
- One 5.25" santoku knife
- One knife sheath