Cristel Boning Knife, 6"
This boning knife has a long, thin blade that offers unrivalled professional cutting quality. It’s ideal for meat on the bone, poultry or game. Manufactured in Finnish Lapland for several generations, CRISTEL knives by Marttiini boast unique know-how and modern technology. With steel forged in Solingen (Germany), this knife offers perfect balance for precision cutting and a unique knife edge.
- The hard polyacetal handle is long-lasting and easy to maintain
- Made of 1.4116 Solingen stainless steel; contains 13% chrome and has a hardness of 53-54 units on the Rockwell scale (HRC)
- Sharpening angle: 17°
- Comes with a protective holder
- Manufacturer: Cristel
- Material: Stainless steel, polyacetal
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Warranty: limited lifetime
- Made in Finland
- Hand-wash only
- A diamond knife sharpener is recommended for the sharpening of chrome steel
- One boning knife