Kone Reusable Filter for Chemex®
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
The new Kone makes pour-over coffee approachable for everyone while living up to the uncompromising standards of coffee professionals. The updated design effectively prevents sediment from passing through the filter while optimizing water flow for consistent flavor. Whether you’re brewing a single cup or a larger batch, this filter is perfect for creating a deliciously smooth cup.
- The square-to-round hole design and graduated-density hole pattern prevent clogging and facilitate a more even flow of water through the coffee grounds for better extraction and consistent flavor
- Constructed from a single piece of stainless steel, the filter has no additional layers or pieces for grounds to become trapped, making it easy to keep clean
- The high-precision seam welded along the side of the filter features twice as many contact points as before, creating a tight, durable seal capable of withstanding serious daily use
- The certified food-safe plastic support ring maintains the integrity of the Kone’s shape
- Fits Ratio Eight, Technivorm Moccamaster and Bonavita automatic drip brewers
- Fits 6, 8 and 10-cup Chemex® coffee makers
- Manufacturer: Able Brewing Equipment
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions: 5.125"diameter x 4" H
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in China
- Hand-wash only
- One Kone coffee filter