La Tourangelle Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz.
Offer applies to ground shipping only for all orders placed on SurLaTable.com or through our catalog. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Excludes items shipped directly from the vendor. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Gift cards, cooking classes, gift wrap, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement, and offer cannot be applied to such items. Rush shipping and shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. No adjustments to prior purchases.
La Tourangelle organic refined coconut oil is a great substitute for shortening. It has no trans fats and is made from organic coconuts expeller-pressed within four days of hand harvesting. Having neutral flavor and medium-high smoke point (365°F), it’s excellent for sautéing, stir-frying and baking. No refrigeration is required after opening. Certified organic by California certified organic farmers.
- La Tourangelle organic refined coconut oil is a great substitute for shortening
- No trans fats
- Made from organic coconuts expeller-pressed within four days of hand harvesting
- Neutral flavor
- Medium-high smoke point (365°F)
- Excellent for sautéing, stir-frying and baking
- Certified organic by California certified organic farmers
- Manufacturer: La Tourangelle
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Ingredients: Organic refined coconut oil. May contain trace amounts of tree nuts, sesame seeds and peanuts
- Made in the Philippines
- No refrigeration is required after opening