Le Creuset Bistro Mug, 14 oz.
Coffee, tea, hot cocoa—it all seems to taste better in these handsome mugs from Le Creuset. They’re made of dense stoneware that retains heat, so you don’t have to rush to enjoy your beverage. Exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils, and a semi-nonstick glaze on the interior prevents food buildup and makes for easier cleaning. mugs are safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. Available in a variety of sophisticated colors.
- Durable stoneware resists moisture absorption and cracking
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Le Creuset stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 4.25" diameter (4.75" L with handle) x 3.25" H
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Le Creuset stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler to 500°F
- DO NOT use any stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Le Creuset stoneware glazes are extremely durable and formulated to protect against cracking, crazing and rippling. While the product looks and feels smooth, there are actually microscopic peaks and valleys on the surface of the glaze. Most metal utensils are much softer than the glaze and, when they glide over the peaks and valleys, small metal deposits are often left behind. This results in the appearance of gray or silver marks, known as metal marks. These marks are not scratches or defects, and are a common occurrence with most types of stoneware. They are easily removed with a gentle cleanser like Bar Keeper’s Friend or baking soda.