Le Creuset Pitcher, 1.23 qt.
With a nod to mid-century design, the Le Creuset stoneware pitcher is a classically elegant way to serve hot or cold beverages. Durable, nonporous stoneware resists cracks and absorbing moisture and odor, and it keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for longer between pours. Pitcher is safe for use in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and oven. With Le Creuset’s signature bright colors, each piece is the product of time-honored construction techniques and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Durable stoneware resists moisture absorption and cracking
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Le Creuset stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 7.75"
- Capacity: 1.23 qt.
- Made in China
- Le Creuset stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler to 500°F
- Le Creuset stoneware glazes are extremely durable and formulated to protect against cracking, crazing and rippling. While the product looks and feels smooth, there are actually microscopic peaks and valleys on the surface of the glaze. Most metal utensils are much softer than the glaze and, when they glide over the peaks and valleys, small metal deposits are often left behind. This results in the appearance of grey or silver marks, known as metal marks. These marks are not scratches or defects, and are a common occurrence with most types of stoneware. They are easily removed with a gentle cleanser like Bar Keeper’s Friend or baking soda.