Le Creuset Seafood Stockpots
Sale $79.96 - $135.96
Sugg. $99.95 - $169.95
These tall, large-capacity pots are perfect for crab, lobster and mussels with plenty of room for corn, potatoes and sausage too for a traditional seafood boil. Their high-profile design limits evaporation, which keeps all ingredients submerged in the easy-to-clean interior that will not absorb flavors or odors. These pots are made of dense carbon steel that’s compatible with induction stovetops and lighter than cast iron and even more responsive to heat for faster, more even heating. Porcelain enamel coating resists chips, stains and scratches, while a stainless steel rim prevents cracking. Tight-fitting lids lock in flavor and help speed up the boil, and are topped with heat-resistant knobs.
- Rust-resistant heavy-gauge carbon steel weighs a fraction of cast iron and is more heat responsive than cast iron for faster, more even heating
- Porcelain enamel coating resists chips, stains and scratches
- Tall sides limit evaporation and keeps contents submerged for better boiling
- Stainless steel rim prevents chips and cracks
- Interior is easy to clean and resists stains and flavor absorption
- Tight-fitting lids lock in moisture and feature heat-resistant phenolic knobs
- Compatible with induction stovetops
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled carbon steel
- Capacity, Dimensions & Weight:
- 8 qt.: 8.75" diameter (12.5" L with handles) x 10" H; 5.5 lbs.
- 16 qt.: 12" diameter (14.5" L with handles) x 12.5" H; 8 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in Thailand
- Compatible with all stovetops including induction
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Hand wash only