Lodge Limited-Edition Made in America Skillet, 10.25"
The Made in America limited-edition skillet features an elaborate eagle design and the year embossed on the bottom to celebrate Lodge’s heritage of superior cast iron made in the USA. This cast iron skillet is perfect for fried chicken, roasted meats and veggies, pan-grilled steaks and more. Whether you’re baking skillet cornbread over an open fire or pan-frying a batch of chicken wings for the game, you’ll love the way this does-it-all pan performs. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box.
- 2019 limited-edition skillet with an eagle and the year embossed on the bottom
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- Loop helper handle for easier transport
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 10.25" diameter (16" L with handles) x 2" H
- Weight: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Broiler and oven safe to 500°F
- Cast iron skillet