Lodge Blacklock Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle, 20"
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 6/05/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Use this double burner griddle to make breakfast for a group, from delectable French toast to bacon sandwiches or make tasty flank steaks for two. Engineered with proprietary Blacklock cast iron that is 25% lighter. It features elongated, ergonomic handles that stay cool to the touch longer and sloped sides for easy cooking and transportation. All Lodge skillets come pre-seasoned with oil for natural, easy-release, unparalleled heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Triple seasoned cooking surface for a natural nonstick finish
- Thinly casted construction for a lightweight feel while cooking
- Extended and raised handle stays cooler longer for easy handling
- Sloped sidewalls for safe spatula storing
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- Additional loop helper handles
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced heirloom, high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast Iron
- Dimensions and weights: 20.2 " L x 10" W x 1.18" H
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only
- Safe for oven broiler, grill, campsite, stovetop and induction to 500°F
- One griddle