Lodge Cast Iron Wok, 14"
This cast iron wok is ideal for stir-frying veggies, ramen and meats, pan-grilling steaks and more. Whether searing an open flame or pan-frying a delicious noodle dinner, the tall, spatula-friendly sides make this a true do-it-all pan. The flat base is ideal for all cooking surfaces, and the sturdy dual handles help you maneuver around the kitchen with ease. Lodge's award-winning foundry produces high-quality cast iron seasoned on-site with soy-based vegetable oil and then baked at a very high temperature in an industrial oven. The high heat allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the surface, creating the prized patina that makes their skillets heirloom-quality pieces you'll treasure.
- Rounded interior vs. straight sides of traditional Lodge skillets for easier turning of food
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced heirloom, high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions and weights: 16.81" L x 14.31" W x 4.75" H; 12.8 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Broiler and oven safe to 500°F
- One wok