Lodge Chef Collection Square Griddle, 11"
One use per customer. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99 and $0.96, sale, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Brava Oven, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping offer applies to orders over $59 only.
From campsites to five-star restaurants, the Lodge Chef Series cast iron griddle will provide a lifetime of quality performance on any stovetop, the grill or oven. Perfect for bacon, eggs and French toast for breakfast, crab cakes for brunch, paninis for lunch and fish tacos or flat iron steak for dinner, this square griddle features raised handles for easy transport and a flat bottom that provides remarkable results on all heat sources, including induction. All Lodge cast iron come pre-seasoned with oil for natural, easy release, and provide unparalleled heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Raised handles for easy lifting and transport
- Sloped sidewalls for easy turning and flipping foods
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures required for griddling
- Flat bottom for superior results on all cooktops, including induction
- Safe for use on grill, in oven and in broiler
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced heirloom, high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 11" W (14.5" W with handles) x 1" H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Safe for use on all stovetops, including induction
- 11" griddle